When defining basic business practices, make sure insurance coverage is a top priority. It doesn't matter if you have five employees or five-hundred, all businesses need to be equipped with the proper insurance coverage. You never know when an accident is going to happen.
Recently, The National Safety Council reported
that the number of at-work fatalities has decreased. As great as this is, it is not a sign for companies to stop worrying and cut back on their insurance policies. No company, coworker or family member wants to hear the news that they have lost someone, especially on the job. Understand what kind of coverage is right for your company by starting with a general liability.
General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policyâ€™s limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Learn more about General Liability Protection by contacting us today (760)471-2200!